• Out-of-Stock

Santo Stefano - Pecorino Terre di Chieti IGT

Reference: VMU0204

Tax included

Pecorino Terre di Chieti Igt - Santo Stefano

Grapes: 100% Pecorino

Production Area: Torino di Sangro

Exposure and Altitude: North-West; 200 meters above sea level

Soil type: Mixed calcareous

Training system: Rows 1.00m x 2.70m, renewed shoot

Plant density: 3400 plants per hectare

Harvest period: From 15th to 25th September

Fermentation: Clarification of the must and inoculation with selected yeasts; temperature of 17 ° C in steel for 90% of the must; the remaining 10% is fermented in new medium-toasted French oak barriques. The duration of the fermentation is 15 days.

Refinement: The fermented part in steel is refined on the fine lees for 2 months; that in barriques is subjected to bâtonnage for 2 months.

Alcohol: 13.5%

Organoleptic characteristics: Straw yellow color with golden reflections; scent ranging from spicy to tropical; a soft but fresh, refined and persistent taste.

Gastronomic combination: It is masterfully combined with typical dishes of Mediterranean cuisine, from fish to white meats. Serve at a temperature of 8-12 ° C 


Data sheet

Alcohol content
Production Area
Medium hill in Chieti province
Stainless Steel Tanks and Oak Barrels
Service Temperature
8 -12 °C
Harvest Year

Specific References


16 other products in the same category: